Tech Support – Internet Explorer
How to Set Cookies in Internet Explorer
To access the Members Area and view the full-sized photos and the video clips, you need to have cookies enabled on your browser. If you are finding you can’t remain logged in please check the cookie settings.
You have two options: you can set the cookies for your browser for all websites, or you can set them only for WomenSportsPhotography.com. Below are instructions for both options.
Option A: Set Cookies for All Websites
This is a desirable option for most users. It is particularly desirable if you have memberships with a number of password-protected websites.
- From the Tools Menu, choose Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy Tab
Click the Advanced button
- Set the Cookies properties. Override Automatice Cookie Handling. Allow Session Cookies. Allow First-party cookies, Block Third-party cookies.
Option B: Set Cookies for This Website Only
This option is for users who want more specific control over their computer settings. It allows a higher degree of control but also requires more time for maintenance (For example, if you change computers you need to set your list of sites again). Below are the steps for allowing cookies for this website only:
- As above, go to the Tools Menu and choose Internet Options
- As above, click on the Privacy Tab
- Type in the URL of this website in the box: http://www.WomenSportsPhotography.com
- Click the Allow button.
The address of WomenSportsPhotography.com will now appear in your list of sites with the Allow setting.