As a general matter, we do not knowingly share any personally identifiable information in our control with any third party without your consent. When one visits KrivsStudio.com, there is no requirement that you provide us with your personal information. However, if you wish to become a member, and thereby have access to the full library of content we offer, you will need to voluntarily provide us with basic personal information to fulfill your request.
This Privacy Statement sets forth the following:
- What information is collected by the KrivsStudio.com website
- How this information will be used
- Whether Personally Identifiable Information is shared with third parties
- The use of any tracking technology
- Whether Personally Identifiable Information is supplemented with information from other sources
- Choice options available to visitors of our website
- How you can access and correct Personally Identifiable Information you have provided
- What security measures the
- Procedures for filing and addressing consumer complaints
Information We Collect
- IP AddressWe collect the IP address of all visitors to the site. This is used only for our own internal visitor statistics logs, to aid us in tracking the and analyzing the performance of our website.
- Member Account Information For those who wish to become Members of the website, we create an account (“Membership Account”) that is based upon personal information you provide at registration. This consists of billing and contact information of the member.
- Emails Emails to KrivsStudio.com and staff. In the event you email us, we do collect any information contained in your email,
including your email address and the contents of your message.
How We Collect Information
- Personal Information Provided By You We collect information when you register to create a Membership Account. This information includes, a username and password that you create, your name, email address, billing address, zip code, and other billing and contact information. You may later modify your account information.
- Collection of IP Address We record the IP address of every visit to our site. An IP address is a unique number assigned to the portal through which a computer accesses the Internet. It does not contain any personally identifying information and will not be linked to your Membership Account.
Use and Access of Information
We may aggregate information from your User Account into anonymous summaries of information for research purposes and to use for internal and outside marketing purposes. We do not knowingly share personally identifiable information that would identify you individually without your consent. You acknowledge and agree that if you utilize features available on the Trusted LASIK Surgeons Website, such as contact forms for third parties (such as a doctor), that you are giving your consent to share your personally identifiable information with that third party. For example, we use the personally identifiable information you submit on our contact forms to fulfill your request, including for example, to put you in touch with a doctor or other third party service provider. In our discretion, we may either file these forms and the information contained supplied by you or discard them.
We use email links located in this Privacy Statement and on the “Contact Us” page of this website to allow you to contact us directly with any questions or comments that you may have. We read every message sent to us and try to reply promptly to every one. Any information contained in your email will be used to respond directly to your questions or comments. In our discretion, we may also file your comments for our administrative purposes, or review, and discard the information.
We use your personal information to manage your User Account for services you have selected. Our employees and other parties acting on our behalf may have access to your information on a need-to-know basis. We may also use aggregate data from all User Accounts for promotional, business development, market research, and other general business purposes. Data is aggregated and summarized anonymously, so your personally identifiable information (such as your name, street address or phone number) is not included.
We use your IP Address for systems administration and business reporting purposes to create aggregate information on all visits to our website.
We may use information provided by cookies and the IP Address to understand general traffic flow of visitors to and from and within the Krivs Studio Website and aggregate that information into summaries.
For example, we may aggregate the visits to the Krivs Studio website and summarize that 30% of visitors went to a certain page this month.
We may share your information with third parties where we are required to do so by law or where necessary to protect our interests.
We may share your information without prior notice to you where required by law.
When the member is charged for membership, the billing information goes to our online credit card processing company for the purpose of completing the credit card transaction.
Changing My Information It is your responsibility to make sure that the information you provide us is correct, and to notify us of any changes. If at any time you want to view, correct, or change the information you have provided in your User Account, you can do so by logging into your User Account at the Trusted LASIK Surgeons Website (www.trustedLASIKsurgeons.com). You may opt-in to any of subscriptions for free reports or newsletters offered by our company.
Canceling My Membership and Deleting My Information
You may cancel your membership with us by visiting our Cancellation page. A link to this page can be found in the signup area and on the Contact Us page. Alternatively, you can cancel membership by emailing email@example.com.
Security is one of the most important features of the Krivs Studio Website. We require all of our employees with access to our Website or web server to agree in writing to follow the provisions of this Privacy Statement. We limit access to personal information in your User Accounts to those employees who have a legitimate business reason for such access. Access by our employees to personal information is controlled by the use of individual employee passwords.
Our website employs SSL, an open, non-proprietary protocol and is perhaps the most common way of providing encrypted transmission of data between web browsers and web servers. Built upon private key encryption technology, SSL provides data encryption, server authentication, message integrity, and client authentication for any TCP/IP connection. For our purposes, SSL provides these services and protects the information between SSL-enabled browsers that users typically use and the SSL-enabled servers that are utilized by our website hosting service provider. We use SSL encryption technologies to help secure your online communications. We conduct regular reviews of our security measures, and we always looking for ways to further protect any personally identifiable information that you have provided to us.
We also use passwords to protect access to your Membership Account. To protect your Membership Account information, you should not share your username or password with anyone. Although we make it a high priority to safeguard the security of your personal information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We assume no liability for disclosure of data due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
Our Policy for Children Under the Age of 18
We feel strongly about protecting the privacy of children. Although KrivsStudio.com does not portray nudity or sexual acts, this website is not intended for children under the age of eighteen. We will not collect or use any personal information from children we know to be under the age of eighteen, and will remove from our system any personal information from any Member Accounts we find out to be from children under the age of eighteen.