New! Extended Memberships!
In addition to the normal $13/month membership, we now offer longer memberships with a discount. Here are the rates:
- One Month - $13
- Three Months - $36 (save $3)
- Six Months - $72 (save $8)
- One Year - $143 (save $13, which equals a month free)
- You must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions below before you can join. After you have read this page you may continue to our Signup Page .
- Memberships are $13 per month. Memberships are automatically renewed each month unless the member requests to cancel.
- You may cancel rebilling of your membership at any time.
To cancel please use our Online Cancellation Form.
- If you have any questions regarding your membership please contact email@example.com. Please include your username on all correspondence.
Terms and Conditions
- By becoming a member of KrivsStudio (the "Service"), you become a Subscriber
and agree to be bound by this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This agreement
is subject to change at any time, and changes are effective upon notice
to each Subscriber.
- Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by
the Subscriber: Subscription fees. The subscriber is responsible for
paying periodic subscription fees according to the then-current billing
terms. Subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with
the terms hereof, Subscriber hereby authorizes the Service to charge
subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility) to pay for the
ongoing cost of membership. Subscriber hereby further authorizes the
Service to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility)
for any and all purchases of products, services and entertainment
provided by the Service. Subscribership may not be assigned or transferred
to any other person or entity.
- Subscriber must promptly inform the Service of the following:
- changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service
- changes in home or billing address
- apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password.
- Upon request, Subscribers will be given access to billing records
that support charges for use of the Service.
- Payment for the appropriate services may be made by automatic credit
card debit. Members purchasing memberships will be automatically renewed for the original
term upon expiration when they have selected this option.
- Subscription to the Service may be terminated at any time, and without
cause, by either Service or the Subscriber upon notification of the
other by electronic or conventional mail, or by telephone. When termination
is requested by a member, subscription fees are NOT refunded. Subscribers
are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service.
In order to cancel a subscription, the subscriber must use the Online Cancellation Form.
- Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer
and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service.
Access to and use of the Service is through a combination of an ID
and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential.
Remember your password! For security reasons, the Service will not
release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required
by law or court order. Unauthorized access to the Service is a breach
of this Agreement and a violation of law.
- Any liability of the Service including without limitation any failure
of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay
in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or
destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records,
whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under
any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount
paid by or on behalf of the subscriber to for the preceding 12 months.
Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability
for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or
exclusion may not apply to you.
- No warranty is made by the Service regarding any information, services,
or products provided through or in connection with the Service.
The Service hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including
without limitation:1) any warranties as to the availability, accuracy,
or content of information, products, or services; 2) any warranties
of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states/provinces
do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion
may not apply to you.
- Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material
displayed on the Service is copyrighted and may not be copied, redistributed,
or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent
of the Service unless otherwise clearly stated in this Agreement.
Unauthorized copying or distribution of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders' rights. At our discretion and in appropriate circumstances, the Service may terminate the accounts of Members who infringe upon the copyright, or other intellectual property rights of the Service or others.
- The material on the Service is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment
of Subscribers only. Any other use is prohibited.
- The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other
Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display
on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially
offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that
violates any federal, state, or local law, is prohibited and is a
breach of this Agreement.
- Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation
of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through
the Service without prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible
for information they send, or display through the Service even if
a claim should arise after termination of service.
- There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving
private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall
be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use
the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only
the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Notice is hereby
given that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read
by the operators of the Service, whether or not they are the intended
- Notices by the Service to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic
messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service,
or by conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic
messages or conventional mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
All questions regarding new membership by means of electronic message
should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is
over the age of 18, and in all respects is qualified and competent
to enter into this agreement.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber and regarding the use of the Service, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice to Subscribers. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations . The Agreement shall be governed pursuant to the laws of the United States Of America.